Friday 18 April 2014

And so it begins

Hello and welcome to my new blog! Thanks for stopping by to take a peep. I'm not sure which way this blog is going to go so we'll just see what happens! 

For some time now i have felt as though something was about to happen. Do you ever get that feeling, when it's kind of on the tip of your tongue? Something you should be doing, or something you need to find? Well for me, for now, this is it! For those of you who know me, you'll know that i can be quite indecisive at times (that's an understatement i hear you say). Well I've come up with yet another idea and this time i'm going for it. 

I started making these cute little pieces of wall art using beautiful pressed flowers and some lovely words to match. I only have a few complete at present but more are on their way and each have their own special story.

Well here's a few simple ones. The primroses are growing in a huge cluster in our garden underneath the Cherry tree and always provide a great display. I realise not many people would love to have buttercups in their garden but this one was picked on a lovely spring walk by my little girl Summer Rose, so it's extra special!

If you'd like to purchase one or have a special request, drop me a line. Either way let me know what you think. See ya soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment