Saturday 17 May 2014

Crazy!

Oh my goodness, it's getting crazy. Crazy for me anyway! I've had a good amount of interest in my work the past few days. So thank you to everyone who has been taking a look at what i do. I've had requests for one off art pieces, people interested in buying what I've already made and a wonderful request from a lady who is getting married very soon. She is having a wildflower bouquet and wants me to make something special with it - i'm so excited!!

I'm also working and planning like mad trying to prepare for my first craft fair. There is so much to think about, as well as actually making everything and of course pressing and looking after my lovely flowers. On top of all that things are really busy with the gardening business as you can imagine in May!

Anyway, here's what I've been working on this week:

Here's another Blue tit, this time in flight! Mainly made from primroses, forget-me-knots and daisies.
 A bleeding heart here, with a lovely quote from the Dixie Chicks "How long do you want to be loved, is forever enough, is forever enough". I think this one would be cute for a new baby gift.
 And here she is... my pretty little forget-me-knot fairy. She sold within two hours and I have had orders for more. Looks like it's a magical May!
I am currently working on scanning all of my pictures and will be producing limited edition prints in 7 x 5 and also small cards.

Maybe i'll see you at one of the upcoming craft fairs in South Wales. Or if you're from further afield and you would like to get in contact, you can email me at gardenerswifeuk@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks so much for reading, see you soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment